[Web4lib] Calendar App

Memo Cordova MemoCordova at boisestate.edu
Wed Jun 14 11:55:04 EDT 2006

You would do well with 30 Boxes <http://30boxes.com/> or Google Calendar <http://www.google.com/calendar/>.  I'm sure there are lots of other choices, but these are great for what they do: online, free, and shareable.

Memo

Memo Cordova
Reference Librarian/Assistant Professor
Albertsons Library
Boise State University
1910 University Drive
Boise, ID 83725
(208) 426-1270
memocordova at boisestate.edu
http://library.boisestate.edu/

>>> <swilso5 at kent.edu> 06/14/06 9:35 AM >>>
We're looking for a free, online, multi-user calendar application to
handle room scheduling.  The closest I've come was the built-in calendar
app of a certain wiki product.  If anyone has seen this done
successfully or has a suggestion, I'd really appreciate the product
name.  Thanks,

Steve Wilson, M.L.I.S.
Adult Services Librarian
Broward County Library