[Web4lib] Calendar App

Pons, Lisa (ponslm) PONSLM at UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Wed Jun 14 12:55:53 EDT 2006

 We use a program called Calcium which is written in Perl. We liked it
at the time we bought it a few years ago because items can be imported
easily to Outlook. We use it for meeting scheduling, as well as room
scheduling.

Lisa Pons-Haitz
University of Cincinnati