[Web4lib] Classes for Seniors

Chris Magnusson cmagnuss at arrowhead.lib.mn.us
Wed Aug 16 18:00:02 EDT 2006

We offer several computer classes but just call them what they are even
though it is 90% seniors that take them.

FYI,

We also have all are lesson plans on that we allow anyone to use.  Go to
www.hibbing.lib.mn.us and click on "Computer Classes" for our schedule for
the fall and a link to our lesson plans.

Chris Magnusson
Website and Periodical Technician
Hibbing Public Library
2020 5th Avenue East