[Web4lib] Classes for Seniors

Carol Bean beanworks at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 17:58:28 EDT 2006

We call them "Getting Started" classes, to distinguish them from our
regular classes (they work for non-seniors as well).  That will
probably have to change, however, since I plan on expanding the
content and type of "getting started" classes.  FWIW, there are
materials at esnips:  http://www.esnips.com/web/GettingStarted.  we
started out with 4 classes and had to expand them to 5.

Carol Bean
North County Regional Library
11303 Campus Dr.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410