[Web4lib] Help with IIS/Windows 2003 and Perl configuration

Marshall Breeding marshall.breeding at vanderbilt.edu
Wed Jun 1 15:02:54 EDT 2005

Don,

I have several servers running Windows 2003 Server, IIS v 6 and
ActiveState Perl using ODBC to connect to databases.  It works well
and offers better performance than earlier version of IIS.

It's best to get IIS running first, and then do a fresh install of
ActivePerl.

Are you having problems getting regular html pages to display?

-marshall

--On Wednesday, June 01, 2005 2:20 PM -0400 Don Hamilton