[WEB4LIB] web services server suggestions

Robin Boulton rboulton at linc.lib.il.us
Wed Jul 14 12:55:48 EDT 2004

I've had generally good - sometimes great - experiences with Dell's service
and support, while I have had only nightmares perpetrated on me by Compaq. I
quit buying any Compaq gear years ago. Might have changed lately, but I'm
staying with Dell - their hardware is, I think, as good as any; their
pricing is usually unbeatable, and as I said, I've liked their service.

Robin Boulton
rboulton at linc.lib.il.us
IT Manager
(630) 584 0076 x 258
St. Charles Public Library District                         Cell:  (630) 918
8738
St. Charles, IL 60174                                             FAX: (630)
584 3448
                        http://www.st-charles.lib.il.us