[WEB4LIB] Dreamweaver Question

Sue Kamm suekamm at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 24 14:58:25 EDT 2002

I use Dreamweaver 3.  Under the Commands menu on the
tool bar you'll find Clean Up HTMl and Clean Up Word
HTML.  If you get an error message after you've issued the
first command, click again and it should work.

"Van Noate, Judith" wrote:

  Our library is in the process of moving from web pages
  formatted with font
  tags to a database driven site formatted with stylesheets.
  I know that FrontPage has a command to "remove all
  formatting." I can't
  locate such a command in Dreamweaver, but perhaps
  some of you might know.
  We have hundreds of pages to clean up and convert.
  Several people use
  Dreamweaver so being able to use just one program would
  be helpful.

  Any ideas?
  Thank you,
  Judith Van Noate
  J. Murrey Atkins Library
  UNC Charlotte, Charlotte, NC

--
Your friendly CyberGoddess and ALA Councilor-at-large,
Sue Kamm
email:  suekamm at mindspring.com
"Fernando Valenzuela has pitched a no-hitter!  If you have a
sombrero,throw it to the sky!"
--Vin Scully, June 29, 1990