permissions in 2000

Claire Rose crose at uproc.lib.mi.us
Tue Sep 24 17:34:18 EDT 2002

I feel like we are missing something obvious. We just updated to a
Windows 2000 server and 2000 clients. We have been using Cybraryn
software for authentication and timing patrons and it was working prior
to the upgrade. Now we can successfully use Cybraryn only when logged in
as administrator, but when we are logged in as a User we get file access
errors. We have given full control rights to Cybraryn because we know it
must read and write to the server. Any ideas? Thanks.