[WEB4LIB] Re: The beginning of the end for the Netscape Brows

P. Michael McCulley mcculley at best.com
Mon Jun 11 13:25:15 EDT 2001

The thread and Bill's note on e-mail takeovers prompted this note.

I had to re-install today (since somehow my prefs.js file got hosed over the week --please do routine backups of that one :>) on my Netscape 4.7 the nice software from Macgyver.org that lets me easily use Outlook as my e-mail client from Netscape (send Page; new message; etc. all work fine with this).
see http://www.macgyver.org/software/nsoutlook.html
This might help someone struggling with this problem, and using Communicator e-mail (but really would prefer Outlook).

Still, to the point, it would be nice IF I didn't have to resort to this to use the e-mail client of my choice with my browser of choice.

Best,
Michael

P. Michael McCulley
Email: mcculley at best.com