[WEB4LIB] The next 5 years of web development

sean dreilinger sean at savvysearch.com
Tue Jun 1 13:52:12 EDT 1999

Jonathan Esterhazy wrote:
> I'm looking for something that looks forward to the
> next 4 or 5 years, that might help us plan our web development strategy

major kudos for the cool question of the week(end).

i still don't get the question clearly -- care to elaborate a tiny bit?

sounds like you are not just doing a web development plan but a
comprehensive IT plan and want input from web4lib on the web-specific
issues?

or input from web4lib on all the long range issues (web development or
otherwise) that influence an IT plan?

or are you working not on an IT plan but something focused narrowly on
web-development tactics, and seeking $.02 that direction?

--
mailto:sean at savvysearch.com                sean dreilinger, mlis
 http://www.savvysearch.com                http://durak.org/sean