[WEB4LIB:14823] netscape about:global

Andrew J. Mutch amutch at tln.lib.mi.us
Tue Aug 18 17:00:36 EDT 1998

Cindy,

Check to see if your netscape.hst file is set as read-only.  If it is, it
will give you that message.

BTW -- We keep the global:history closed to protect patron privacy.  So,
unless you want to track where all your patrons are going, I would
recommend leaving it how it is set.

Andrew Mutch
Northville District Library
Northville, MI