Buying a new backup network printer

Susan Acampora Sacampora at cnr.edu
Thu Apr 23 15:04:28 EDT 1998

We are interested in providing a second network printer as a backup to
our HP Laserjet 5si.  While we are happy with the 5si, and we are
looking for something sturdy yet less expensive to take on the overflow
printing or to step in when the primary printer is out of toner or under
repair.

We are on a Windows NT 3.51 network running Netscape and some CD ROM
products.  I have been considering the HP Laserjet 6P. Anyone have
an opinion on this printer or any other suggestions?

Thank you in advance for your responses.