Internet printing for the public

Toni Walder walderan at oplin.lib.oh.us
Thu Apr 23 13:47:28 EDT 1998

We're desperate to change the printing otptions we offer the public,
particularly for Internet printing. We currently have HP Thinkjets at
each PC, but these don't really do an adequate job for the Internet.
While we don't currently charge for Internet printing, I have no
scruples about changing that policy. After all, we already charge for
photocopies and hard copies of microforms.

Here's your chance to tell me about your networked printers, your debit
card systems, whatever....

Thanks in advance,
--
Toni Walder (walderan at oplin.lib.oh.us)
Wright Memorial Public Library, 1776 Far Hills Ave, Dayton OH 45419

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just
sit there."  Will Rogers