Intranets

Matt Wilcox matthew.wilcox at yale.edu
Thu Apr 23 15:31:18 EDT 1998

Hello,

I am curious as to what some of you do in the way of an intranet.  I have
just inherited an intranet that is simply a set of web pages of interest to
staff and the standard collection of policies/procedures/minutes.  What I
am wondering if any of you have particularly successful intranets that your
library has come to ...love? cherish? or at least use a lot.  I think there
has to be more to an intranet than minutes and old procedures, but I have
little experience with these kind of websites.

I would appreciate any comments from those with happening intranets, or
from those with ideas about making one more useful.  Feel free to contact
me directly  and I will post a compilation of responses to the list.

Thanks,
--matt wilcox