JAWS software on internet access PC in a public library setting

Steve Hooley! hooleyss at gsaix2.cc.GaSoU.EDU
Tue Mar 25 10:36:57 EST 1997

        We are in the same position, redoing our ADA stuff. We were advised
to use Arkenstone Open Book Unbound with an AWE32 soundcard. I would be
interested in feedback.
        We find that the visually impaired patrons generally know the
software from home or school - also we have a student disability office
which trains and makes a few machines available.