Browser usage -Reply

Elisabeth Roche eroche at sisna.com
Wed Dec 3 11:45:34 EST 1997

You could also try Browserola for the IE 3.0 emulation. Go to
http://www.codo.com/browserola  and read their information.

I have not tried browserola myself, but I ran across it while cruising
one day and it looks interesting. They say they can emulate everything
but the 4.0 browsers now, but a 4.0 is coming out any day.

Good luck!

Elisabeth Roche Roche Internet Resources and Research Tucson, AZ
(520)320-5933 eroche at sisna.com
serendipity RULES!

---fwd original message----
emiller at smtpgwy.isinet.com wrote:
> snipped
>      Ii wanted to let you know what Microsoft said.
>      You can not run both IE 3.0 and IE 4.0 on the same computer.
snipped