Seeking recommendations for library website developers

Pruntel,Alison Alison.Pruntel at FAUQUIERCOUNTY.GOV
Fri Feb 12 08:53:40 EST 2016

Hi Inge,

We used Influx (http://weareinflux.com/) to transition from our county’s Cold Fusion site to WordPress. We opted to use their Prefab service, but they also do custom design/UI. We’ve been very happy with the site and the vendor.

Alison

Alison Pruntel
Electronic Resources Librarian
Fauquier County Public Library
11 Winchester St.
Warrenton, VA 20186
540.422.8515
http://fauquierlibrary.org

From: Inge Kokidko [mailto:ikokidko at PCPLS.ORG]
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2016 5:15 PM
Subject: Seeking recommendations for library website developers

We are looking for a website development company to outsource our site design. We would like one with expertise in a CMS (preferably Drupal or Wordpress), and are most interested in those with experience developing sites for public libraries. We are a mid-sized library with no dedicated web-content staff. So we are looking for a low-maintenance solution that will fit within our budget.

I would be interested in hearing experiences and recommendations from those of you who have hired outside firms to handle your site design and development.

--
Inge Kokidko
Systems Librarian, Head of Information Technology

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2016-02-11

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2016-02-12