Seeking recommendations for library website developers

Inge Kokidko ikokidko at PCPLS.ORG
Thu Feb 11 17:15:07 EST 2016

We are looking for a website development company to outsource our site
design. We would like one with expertise in a CMS (preferably Drupal or
Wordpress), and are most interested in those with experience developing
sites for public libraries. We are a mid-sized library with no dedicated
web-content staff. So we are looking for a low-maintenance solution that
will fit within our budget.

I would be interested in hearing experiences and recommendations from those
of you who have hired outside firms to handle your site design and
development.

--
Inge Kokidko
Systems Librarian, Head of Information Technology

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2016-02-11