WordPress attacks?

Lolis, John jlolis at WHITEPLAINSNY.GOV
Fri Sep 25 17:51:12 EDT 2015

Apparently, there's an active WordPress hacking campaign that's been going
on...

http://arstechnica.com/security/2015/09/active-malware-campaign-uses-thousands-of-wordpress-sites-to-infect-visitors/

John Lolis
Coordinator of Computer Systems
White Plains Public Library
100 Martine Avenue
White Plains, NY  10601

tel: 1.914.422.1497
fax: 1.914.422.1452

http://whiteplainslibrary.org/

*I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I
go into the other room and read a book.*     Groucho Marx