Recommendations for analytics software?

Menk, Robert - 1150 - MITLL bmenk at LL.MIT.EDU
Fri Sep 25 15:08:13 EDT 2015

Sharon

I can't compare this with Google Analytics as we can't use it here. But we
do use the open source analytics product called Piwik. There's a decent size
user community, a fair number of customized plugins etc. You can definitely
write custom tools for it pretty easily, and setting up logins for staff is
pretty easy too.

Don't know if it will meet all your specs, but it has been a very good
product for us. We've used it for about 5 years now.

See http://piwik.org/

Bobb Menk

MIT Lincoln Laboratory Library