Job Opening: University Archivist - Drexel (Philadelphia, PA)

Liu,Christine cql25 at DREXEL.EDU
Thu Oct 22 11:10:57 EDT 2015

We are pleased to announce we have reopened recruitment for our University Archivist position. Drexel University Libraries seeks a creative, entrepreneurial archivist to lead the continued growth and increasing impact of the Archives collections and programs. We seek managerial leadership for the discovery, use and interpretation of our Archives resources by the Drexel community, and for facilitating the exposure of Drexel University content to learners and researchers globally. The University Archivist, reporting to the Director, Data & Digital Stewardship, is responsible for managing and interpreting its digital and special collections, while ensuring preservation of and access to University records of enduring value. This job is now posted on www.drexeljobs.com/applicants/Central?quickFind=79469<http://www.drexeljobs.com/applicants/Central?quickFind=79469>. We are seeking a diverse and well-qualified candidate pool-we appreciate any sharing you might be able to do with potential candidates.

Best Regards,

Christine Liu
Coordinator, Administrative Services

Drexel University Libraries