access to MyHeritage Library through EBSCO

Bouchard, Kerry k.bouchard at TCU.EDU
Wed Nov 4 13:32:58 EST 2015

                We recently subscribed to MyHeritage Library, and according to EBSCO, access has to go through their "Select Services" screen, because of an authentication token that gets changed every two weeks. All our other EBSCO database subscriptions use URLs that go directly to the database search screen. Since we have over two dozen EBSCO databases, it's really clunky to have people click on a "MyHeritage Library" link on our web site and land on a screen with dozens of choices and icons. Customizations to "Select Services" seem to be limited to putting some text at the top and bottom of the screen, and choosing between 1, 2, or 3 columns. I don't see any way to limit the number of databases ("profiles") that display on the screen to anything less than our entire list. Has anyone found a way to automatically get people through the screen and on into MyHeritage Library?

                                Thanks, Kerry

[cid:F2F056B5-F514-4903-AFF0-0089CBD328C7]

Kerry Bouchard
DIRECTOR OF LIBRARY SYSTEMS
TCU LIBRARY
TCU BOX 298400