Windows fonts that will render correctly in FireFox PDF viewer?

Thomas Dowling dowlintp at WFU.EDU
Fri Mar 27 09:27:56 EDT 2015

Early versions of the Mozilla pdf.js plugin had their share of rendering
issues, but in my experience it has gotten a lot better over the last year
or two.  Are you up to date on your Firefox versions?  If so, we may need
more information about what exactly you're experiencing.  AFAIK, there's no
font-specific problem in pdf.js.

If it's a chronic problem, you can go into the Firefox Applications
settings and set it to use another PDF viewer.

--
Thomas Dowling
Director of Technologies, Z. Smith Reynolds Library

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2015-03-27