What do you call your discovery search engine?

Roy Tennant roytennant at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 16 20:18:37 EDT 2015

But don't you know? Only librarians like to search, everyone else prefers
to FIND. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

But while I have the floor I just want to point out that David has been
awarded the 2015 LITA/Library Hi Tech Award for Outstanding Communication
in Library and Information Technology. [1] Congratulations!
Roy

[1]
http://www.ala.org/news/press-releases/2015/03/david-walker-receives-2015-litalibrary-hi-tech-award