Position: RAILS Consortium Manager =?UTF-8?Q?=E2=80=93_?=PrairieCat

Carson Block librarylandtech at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 29 13:29:29 EDT 2015

Are you ready to lead a library technology organization into the future?
Reaching Across Illinois Library System (RAILS) is seeking a manager for
the PrairieCat Local Library System Automation Program (LLSAP).

Are you an excellent communicator? Do you understand libraries? Do you love
the excitement of bringing new technology solutions to life? Are you
knowledgeable about the power, potentials—and the pitfalls—of a shared
integrated library system (ILS)? Do you enjoy working with exceptional
libraries to serve communities? Then this position is for you!

We are looking for a dynamic leader who understands library technology, has
a heart for service, a vision for collaboration, and who approaches each
day with a sense of fun and possibilities.

RAILS is a place where professionals thrive and flourish—with boundless
opportunities to lead positive change in libraries with a group of
like-minded leaders and team players who together are defining what modern
libraries are capable of delivering.

*“We have the opportunity to take risks in a safe environment where
leadership encourages risk-taking. Those risks help us serve libraries
better. I’ve worked in other environments and RAILS offers the best
opportunity there is to both serve members and grow as a professional. We
have a commitment as an organization to be the best library system and that
shows every day.”*  *-Veronda Pitchford, Director, Membership Development
and Resource Sharing*

First consideration will be given to applications received by 9/7/2015.

Job Brochure: http://bit.ly/prairiecat_brochure

Web Information:  http://bit.ly/PrairieCat_Mgr

Thanks!

Carson

--
*Carson Block Consulting Inc.*
*Technology Vision.  Technology Power.  Your Library.*

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2015-07-29