ICT Policy

DREW, WILFRED E JR CTR USAF AFMC AFRL/RIOSI wilfred.drew.ctr at US.AF.MIL
Thu Jul 2 10:13:39 EDT 2015

What is ICT?

Wilfred (Bill) Drew
Croop-LaFrance, Inc.
Technical Librarian
AFMC/AFRL/RIOSI
Library Catalog:    http://tinyurl.com/RomeTechLibraryCat
Databases Portal:  http://tinyurl.com/RomeDB
Journals Portal:    http://tinyurl.com/RomeJP
Library Webpage:  http://tinyurl.com/RomeSP
Rome Research Site
☎ (315) 330-7608
📧  Wilfred.Drew.ctr at us.af.mil
Library 📧  tech.library at us.af.mil
How to setup outlook email rules if you want to get rid of my emails
automagically: http://tinyurl.com/6vlmfnm
The views expressed in this email are those of the author and do not
necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Croop-LaFrance, the
Air Force, the Department of Defense, or the U.S. Government.