WEB4LIB Digest - 23 Jan 2015 to 26 Jan 2015 (#2015-19)

Patrice Chalon patrice.chalon at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 27 14:11:30 EST 2015

Hello,

After considering e-learning platform (Moodle and alike), we experimented
the creation of Webcasts using Camtasia. The movies are hosted on a cloud
service allowing to limit the page where the movie is shown. The movie are
then embeded in our intranet (OpenAtrium based on Drupal): we created a
group ("virtual classroom") to benefit from the calendar, the forum and the
poll functionalities; and also webform (can be used for feeback / survey).

Camtasia also allows to create a movie embeded into a webpage , in this
case, there is a funcitonnality to provide quizz (not tested).

I'm really satisfied with Camtasia, it replaced iMovie (Mac) and Premiere
Elements in my workflow.
Best,

Patrice

LISTSERV at listserv.nd.edu>:

> LISTSERV 16.0] <http://listserv.nd.edu/cgi-bin/wa?LIST=WEB4LIB>
>

>    1. Implementing online training sessions for library employees
>       - (01/26)
>       *From:* XML in libraries <robyn.maler at VILLE.MONTREAL.QC.CA>
>

>  Browse the WEB4LIB online archives.
> <http://listserv.nd.edu/cgi-bin/wa?LIST=WEB4LIB>
>
>  [image: Powered by the LISTSERV Email List Manager]
> <http://www.lsoft.com/products/listserv-powered.asp>

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2015-01-27