Event/Meeting Room Booking Software Systems

janet fine janetfine at GREATNECKLIBRARY.ORG
Fri Aug 28 08:27:08 EDT 2015

8/28/15

Hi Rachel,

We use Eventkeeper     [ http://www.eventkeeper.com/ ]( http://www.eventkeeper.com/ )
They have a terrific suite of products and we use their events calendar and room booking software.  It is very very reasonably priced and their customer service/support is excellent. Good luck!

Kind regards,
Janet Fine
Department Head, Circulation and Computer Services
Great Neck Library
159 Bayview Avenue
Great Neck, New York 11023
516-466-8055 ext 205
janetfine at greatnecklibrary.org

The information contained in this message is confidential and privileged, and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient. If you have erroneously received this e-mail please let us know by e-mail reply, and delete it from your system. You are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.