RES: Discovery service guest access

Michelangelo M M Viana mviana at PUCRS.BR
Wed Aug 5 11:01:11 EDT 2015

Hi,

Our discovery tool (Ex Libris Primo) is open for guests: http://omnis.pucrs.br
Only thing we show is a warning for people outside PUCRS network, because most of our e-resources are IP controlled and will not be accessible.

Best regards,

Michelangelo

Michelangelo Mazzardo Marques Viana | Support and Development Dept.
Librarian, Main Library Systems Coordinator - CRB-10/1306
Pontifical Catholic University of Rio Grande do Sul - PUCRS
Ir.  Jose Otao Central Library | Porto Alegre, RS, Brazil
+55(51) 3353.4371| mviana at pucrs.br | http://www.pucrs.br/biblioteca
Central Library Virtual Tour: http://www.pucrs.br/biblioteca/visitavirtual
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/bibliotecapucrs
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/bibliotecapucrs