building a photograph gathering website

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at BIBLIBRE.COM
Tue Sep 23 13:05:54 EDT 2014

Le 23/09/2014 18:17, Cary Gordon a écrit :
> Omeka ++
>
> Alternatively, I would build a site in Drupal, or Wordpress would
> suffice. One upside of Omeka is that it would give you a relatively low
> pain entry into working with a DAMS. It isn't Islandora or Hydra, but it
> is a DAMS.
Drupal and Wordpress are no "photo oriented".

Omeka++ (my company support it, it's a good piece of tool), piwigo++ (I
use it for my personal album)

And what about kete (http://www.kete.net.nz), sounds exactly written for
what you want to do !
(sponsored by the library that sponsored the 1st release of Koha. YAKOSS
: Yet Another Kiwi Open Source Software ;-) )

--
Paul Poulain - Owner / Associé-gérant
Tel : +33 4 91 81 35 08