VuFind Summit 2014: Registration Open

Demian Katz demian.katz at VILLANOVA.EDU
Fri Sep 19 11:31:04 EDT 2014

Apologies for cross-posting....

This year's VuFind Summit will be held on October 13-14 at Villanova University (near Philadelphia).

Registration for the two-day event is $40 and includes both morning refreshments and a full lunch for both days.

It is not too late to submit a talk proposal and, if accepted, have your registration fee waived.

Day one will contain structured talks (including details on VuFind's technical architecture as well as discussions of specific applications of the software). Day two will be an unstructured hackfest where developers can compare notes and work together on problems.

While many talks will be technical in nature, and there will be coding going on, this is not a developer-exclusive event. All are welcome, and if you let us know what you hope to gain from the event, we will do our best to accommodate you!

More details, and a link to the registration form, can be found here:

https://vufind.org/wiki/vufind_summit_2014

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions, and I hope to see you in October!

- Demian

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2014-09-19