Institutional permission/approval for usability testing?

Laura Robbins poperol at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 20 22:53:12 EDT 2014

Hi Alec,

When I've done usability studies, I don't request any personal data from my
participants, and I do go through our IRB.

Any human subjects research has to go through your IRB.

Laura Pope Robbins
Professor/Reference Librarian
Dowling College

On Oct 20, 2014, at 4:24 PM, Alexander Sonsteby <