ER&L Workshops, Last Call on Submissions & Early Rate Reminders

Jill Emery jill.emery at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 17 12:22:37 EDT 2014

*Excel Effectiveness, Ezproxy Assessment Insights, Effective User Feedback
Strategies! Practical Pre- & Post- conference options at ER&L*
Our Workshop Committee has finalized a solid lineup of half-day workshop on
useful and practical topics including these:
--Excel for Librarians: Utilizing the Power of Excel to Track and Display
Usage
--Scholarly Publishing in Libraries: A How-To Workshop
--Getting Everything Ezproxy has to Offer: Administration Tips,
Customization Tricks and Assessment Insights
--Understanding Your Users: Using Google Analytics and Forms at Your Library

View the full workshop lineup:
http://electroniclibrarian.org/conference-info/2015workshop/

*Last Call for Presenters -- Call for Proposals Deadline is Monday, 10/20!*
ER&L comes alive with your participation as attendees, community voting,
volunteering and presentations. We invite you to respond to our Call for
Proposals, currently soliciting 45 Session proposal and New 15 minute Short
Talk formats. View our Call for Proposals for all the details:
http://electroniclibrarian.org/conference-info/2015call/

*Register at EARLY rates for ER&L by 11/10*
Register today and attend the 10th Anniversary Electronic Resources and
Libraries Conference in person or online. The conference is packed from
Sunday's pre-conference workshops through Wednesday. If Austin travel won't
work, consider attending ER&L online--join hundreds of people and 100
campuses and organizations enjoying ER&L online!
http://electroniclibrarian.org/conference-info/erl2015/

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2014-10-17