=?Windows-1252?Q?=93Discovery_Tools_Now_and_in_the_Future=94_?=Features Outstanding Sessions, New Non-member Pricing

Christine Peterson peterson at AMIGOS.ORG
Fri Oct 3 12:14:08 EDT 2014

Don’t miss our November 18th online conference, “Discovery Tools Now and in the Future.”  The schedule features a number of interesting and informative sessions. Three concurrent sessions are offered throughout the day.

Public and academic libraries will be interested in Marshall Breeding’s “The Advancement of Discovery through Openness and Interoperability,” while Eddy Smith’s session, “Implementing Discovery in a Consortium,” will interest library consortiums. Academic libraries should check out Ken Varnum’s session, “Library Discovery: From Ponds to Oceans to Streams.”

As always, Amigos members can attend free of charge as a benefit of membership. We’re also happy to announce new, lower non-member pricing for our online conferences. An individual non-member can attend for $89.99, while a group can register for $149.99.

See the conference website<http://www.amigos.org/discovery> for session descriptions and registration.

Contact Arta Kabashi, 800-843-8482 x2857, kabashi at amigos.org<mailto:kabashi at amigos.org>, if you have questions.

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2014-10-03