Getting ISBNs and titles for JSTOR DDA

Stacy Pober stacy.pober at MANHATTAN.EDU
Wed Mar 26 21:24:45 EDT 2014

I might join Code4Lib, but the Koha Development list won't help me much.
 LibLime Koha is a fork of Koha that is so different some people refer to
it as "fauxha".  Unfortunately, this also means that the open source Koha
community can't really offer any help when we run into problems with it.

Thanks for the suggestions, though.

Stacy

--
Stacy Pober