ezproxy

Joanna Crump joannacrump at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 10 18:56:04 EDT 2014

I'm trying to educate myself in things like this right now. What you're
proposing sounds do-able through EZProxy. I understand that consortiums use
Shibboleth as a user authentication system along with EZProxy because
Shibboleth is meant to be used across institutions. That's all I can throw
into the ring right now, but I'm learning!

Joanna Crump, MS, MLIS
Library Coordinator
Charter College
Vancouver, WA