LibGuides search function for updating content?

Langlois, Rachel rlanglois at NHCGOV.COM
Wed Jul 30 20:26:28 EDT 2014

Mary,

We are on LibGuides version 2. I still have a master guide with templates/widgets I reuse like others have mentioned. But, we recently updated our catalog which required changing the URL. In the new version of LibGuides, the search and replace took care of exactly what you are wanting. I employed the search, found over 600 instances the old URL was being used, no matter how, whether it was a widget, straight code, a book, link, anyplace that we used it, and was successful in changing it to the new URL, seamlessly, no matter where or how it was used.
Seriously wicked kewl.

Best,
Rachel Langlois
http://nhcpl.libguides.com