LibGuides search function for updating content?

Teresa Ashley libr12 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 30 20:06:32 EDT 2014

Mary,

We are on version 1 of Libguides.  We have two master boxes to which all
guides link (reuse box).  One of them is a Get Help! box and the other is a
widget to search the library catalog.  Whenever the master box is changed,
the other reused boxes are automatically updated.  Of course, you might not
have planned on having a WorldCat master box, which would have been
necessary if you were going to have the master box update the others.

I am looking forward to seeing the changes in version 2 of Libguides.

Teresa AShley

--

::-:: Teresa Ashley  ::-::  libr12 (at) gmail (dot) com