Tracking Laptops

Teresa Doherty mtdohert at VCU.EDU
Mon Jul 28 10:54:33 EDT 2014

Jackie,

Have you considered allowing your students to leave the library with the
laptop they have borrowed from you? We made that decision after several
years of "in library use only" and have had very few issues. Laptops can be
stolen or damaged inside our building as easily as outside of it, and the
patron who borrowed it is ultimately responsible for its care and return in
good condition.

Teresa

--
M. Teresa Doherty