Interactive content for digital signage

David S Vose dvose at BINGHAMTON.EDU
Fri Jul 18 10:35:31 EDT 2014

We will be installing interactive digital signs in our main library
this fall. One sign will be at our entrance and one will be in the
lobby. The draft plan is to provide interactivity that will allow
patrons to browse to floor plans, hours and schedules, directories, a
campus map, and an "about the libraries" section.

I would be interested to learn what type of interactive content others
have found to be most popular and useful to students and what
interactive content did not turn out to be particularly successful.

Thanks,

David Vose | Geography, Data, Government Information, Law
Binghamton University Libraries, POB 6012, Binghamton, NY 13902-6012
dvose at binghamton.edu | 607.777.4907 | Downtown Center: 607.777.9275