Link to access specific ebook collection in ScienceDirect

Cabus, Michael CabusM at PHILAU.EDU
Thu Jul 10 09:29:20 EDT 2014

Howdy,

      We had a collection of ebooks that have migrated away from an individual database, to a larger database (ScienceDirect).

I would like to provide a link or some other method to direct users to this collection within the larger collection;

Does anyone know of a way to do this?  I may just have to indicate, these books are now part of ScienceDirect, etc, but I think faculty liked having a way to browse titles.

Kind of random question perhaps without an answer, but thought I would try.

Thanks so much

Michael Cabus

Systems Librarian, Paul J. Gutman Library

Philadelphia University

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2014-07-10