Against the Grain's newly designed website

Gilson, Thomas V GilsonT at COFC.EDU
Wed Jul 9 16:45:16 EDT 2014

Against the Grain's newly designed online daily NewsChannel is now up and running at http://www.against-the-grain.com/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v1/url?u=http://www.against-the-grain.com/&k=xJ26TAwb97wzIimyhzPQ1w%3D%3D%0A&r=JIvzUstuoiFy53r765MLsQ%3D%3D%0A&m=mOHgRzFiuYtw%2FsHOeH%2FrPXXDk1jGfvS%2FOWEw9wnuEiA%3D%0A&s=dd9aae3eb331d844d8a5e14ecf12ad8a4d464bdb129e8b7caee64340ddfd9cd6>

Every day you will find updated news, opinions, and links to important sites from around the library world. The website is still focused on academic libraries, but with our new format we feel that we can stretch out a bit and cover more news from around the world that is relevant to all librarians, publishers, and vendors. We hope that you will find the NewsChannel an informative place to visit first thing each day to catch up on all the breaking news. Check out our Headlines, Book of the Week, ATG Originals, Rumors, I Wonder Wednesdays, Facebook, Twitter, Quirkies and much, much more. Please give us your feedback and let us know if you would like to see any changes or additions.

ATG NewsChannel would like to solicit your submissions, whether as an article, press release, or other news item. You can even send us photos or videos now. Contact us at:  http://www.against-the-grain.com/submit-content/

Sincerely,
Katina Strauch and the ATG NewsChannel Team

(Please excused the cross postings.)

Tom Gilson
Associate Editor, Against the Grain
Head of Reference, Emeritus