best questionnaires for user interface usability evaluation

Rosie Croft Rosie.Croft at ROYALROADS.CA
Wed Jan 29 17:18:26 EST 2014

With credit for this link going to OCLC's Above the Fold newsletter, the following site has some really good articles/tips about various things university website related, including user testing:
http://www.nngroup.com/articles/university-sites/

Rosie

From: Web technologies in libraries [mailto:WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU] On Behalf Of Maryam Safari
Sent: January-29-14 12:02 PM
To: WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU
Subject: [WEB4LIB] best questionnaires for user interface usability evaluation

Dear all,
What are best questionnaires for user interface usability evaluation?
I presenting a model for information retrieval. So I should evaluate users satisfaction for this model. I need help identifying the top & best questionnaires to evaluate user satisfaction of the user interface (usability, ...).
Thanks

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2014-01-29