best questionnaires for user interface usability evaluation

Maryam Safari knowledge_globe at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jan 29 15:02:24 EST 2014

Dear all,
What are best questionnaires for user interface usability evaluation?
I presenting a model for information retrieval. So I should evaluate users satisfaction for this model. I need help identifying the top & best questionnaires to evaluate user satisfaction of the user interface (usability, ...).
Thanks

Maryam Safari
MS in Medical Librarianship and Information Sciences
School of Health Management and Medical Informatics Sciences
Tabriz University of  Medical Sciences
Tabriz , Iran

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2014-01-29