WorldCat Registry

Aaron Tay aarontay at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 14 10:58:47 EST 2014

So far all the uses mentioned seem to be for identifying the user's
institution and setting up the right link resolver. Also there was an
announcement about a linkup with Wikipedia that seemed to me (not sure)to
be along the same lines for libraries not on worldcat discovery services.

None of them seem to involve directly authenticating users to resources. Is
this by design?

Regards
Aaron