Amazon Affiliate Program

Jan Kelley jankelley at NEWHOPE.EDU
Thu Feb 6 14:57:09 EST 2014

Our school is a non-profit and we have an affiliate account. We used it to
implement a "virtual bookstore" for a couple of years after we closed our
on-campus bookstore. I was not the one who set up the account so I can't
speak to the details. Perhaps Amazon has changed the criteria?

Jan Kelley

Library Director

Flint Memorial Library

New Hope Christian College

From: Web technologies in libraries [mailto:WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU] On
Behalf Of Morgan Brynnan
Sent: Thursday, February 6, 2014 9:27 AM
To: WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU
Subject: Re: [WEB4LIB] Amazon Affiliate Program

Hi - I was looking into this for our local PTA. Unfortunately, the Amazon
Affiliate program is not open to non-profits, so I imagine a college or
public library couldn't participate-maybe a special or corporate library
could, though. There is another program they offer for non-profits called
Amazon Smiles if you google it.

Best,

Morgan Brynnan

Butte College Library