Take the survey of library use of QR Codes and Receive a Free Copy of the Report

Steffen Schilke steffen.schilke at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 4 16:36:04 EST 2014

Buhhh - why so negative?

I think you can do a lot with qr codes (in Libraries) - like "we" do in a
museum - I took the liberty to promote the survey:
https://twitter.com/QRCodeART/status/430816339096113154 I would be
intersted in the results as well. I also give presentations about qr code
and the use in Libraries