Take the survey of library use of QR Codes and Receive a Free Copy of the Report

Wilhelmina Randtke randtke at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 4 16:30:14 EST 2014

Can we just stop pretending that QR codes matter?  If you need to give
someone a URL, type out the URL.  If you need to give someone on-the-spot
instructions, make a poster, or put a note on a book blank.  It's so much
more likely that people will read a sign.

-Wilhelmina Randtke