3D printer promotion

Chris Magnusson magnussonc at YAHOO.COM
Wed Apr 23 12:26:53 EDT 2014

Have you tried the Create email list?

Create mailing list - hosted by the Colorado State Library
Create at cvl-lists.org
Visit us at Home | Library Creation and Learning Centers

   Home | Library Creation and Learning Centers
Home Training Library Customer Service Online Tech Training for Staff Staff Tech Training Curriculum Tech Training For the Public eGov Suppor...
View on create.coloradovirtua... Preview by Yahoo

Chris Magnusson

Hi everyone