Job Opening: Library Systems Manager at Chapel Hill Public Library

Mark Bayles mbayles at TOWNOFCHAPELHILL.ORG
Tue Apr 1 12:13:37 EDT 2014

The position's role is to provide easy access to library resources and to decrease barriers to use through the management & oversight of all existing library technology systems and software, and to explore and employ potential new technology systems.
If the acronyms ILS, RFID, and PCRes excite you, then consider applying to be our Library Systems Manager! Chapel Hill Public Library opened a newly expanded and renovated facility last year which includes state of the art technology for the public and our staff. We are looking for someone who will effectively manage this technology and help us realize the greatest ROI on it. 800x600
Here's what you'll need to be:
- A tech geek and a people person
- A strategic thinker and creative problem solver
- A team leader and a team player
- A skilled project manager who can guide an initiative from idea to execution
- A future-focused professional with an understanding of emerging tech trends
Sound like you? Learn more about the position and how to apply here:
http://www.townofchapelhill.org/index.aspx?page=218

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2014-04-01